To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
When you use our website to browse our products and services and view the information we make available, a number of cookies are used by us and by third parties to allow the website to function, to collect useful information about visitors and to help to make your user experience better.
Some of the cookies we use are strictly necessary for our website to function, and we don’t ask for your consent to place these on your computer. We use the following Cookies:
- cfduid. - Used by the content network, Cloud flare, to identify trusted web traffic
- utm.gif. - Google Analytics Tracking Code that logs details about the visitor's browser and computer.
- utma. - Collects data on the number of times a user has visited the website as well as dates for the first and most recent visit. Used by Google Analytics.
- utmb. - Registers a timestamp with the exact time of when the user accessed the website. Used by Google Analytics to calculate the duration of a website visit.
- utmc. - Registers a timestamp with the exact time of when the user leaves the website. Used by Google Analytics to calculate the duration of a website visit.
- utmt. - Used to throttle the speed of requests to the server.
- utmz. - Collects data on where the user came from, what search engine was used, what link was clicked and what search term was used. Used by Google Analytics.
- AWSALB. - For online chat
- exp_last_activity. - Contains information on what date the user last visited the website.Used to generate statistical data.
- exp_last_visit. - Contains information on what date the user last visited the website.Used to generate statistical data.
- exp_tracker.b - Contains information on what date the user last visited the website.Used to generate statistical data.
- zlcmid. - Preserves users states across page requests.
- zte#. - Saves a Zopim Live Chat ID that recognises devices between visits during a chat session.
Enabling these cookies is not strictly necessary for the website to work but it will provide you with a better browsing experience. You can delete or block these cookies, but if you do that some features of this site may not work as intended.
The cookie-related information is not used to identify you personally and the pattern data is fully under our control. These cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described here.
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.